Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fun at the Beach House!!

We went up to Washington to the Pond Beach House for our Honeymoon! We had such a great time! It was so awesome to have the ocean right outside our back door! We played in the ocean everyday... yeah it was freezing, but it was still so much fun!! Thanks Grandma Pond for letting us enjoy your Beach House!

The video is of Chris having so much fun throwing his football into the ocean and watching it float back to him!! While we were on the beach we saw a dead seal lion (Yuck) and and an alive one! It scared me so I got out of the water super fast! We had such a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I love you both so much. Thanks for last night... it was a blast just to be crazy and hang out! Thanks for all to good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the beach house, I'm glad you decided to update! I will have to do better at updating, once we get the internet. I hope you guys are enjoying married life and school. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete