Friday, July 22, 2011

Just hanging out!

Mom and Dad had baby Russell and Jackson aka "Jack attack" for a week while Kim and Cory were on a Pioneer track with their stake! It was so much fun to have them here for a week!

Who's Bigger?

Our super cute girl!! Thanks to Aunt Julie for all the bows and flower headbands-we love them! They make each of her outfits the cutest!

Sleepy heads.....
Bryn and Chris like to take lots of naps! I find them in this position often!

Bryn can fall asleep anywhere! When she tired she is out! We are so lucky-she is such a great sleeper at night! I hope this continues when school starts- cross our fingers!!

2 comments:

  1. Pictures! I hate to sound like my dad all the time....but I really want to see my cute niece. She looks so cute in all of her little outfits, fun dress up time. We love you guys and are sorry we couldn't make it for the blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Could she be any more cute?! love you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete